January changes in UL 325 safety standards apply to gate operator manufactures and will also affect installers. The most noticeable change to the standard is that UL Listed gate operators will be manufactured to require a minumum of two independent means of monitored entrapment protection. As the gate safety industry pioneer, you can count on MillerEdge for adaptable gate solutions.
Check out all these new products and more at Miller Edge’s booth (#1044) at this years Fencetech.
MIM – Multi-Input Module
- Lets you install up to six external monitored devices that you can mix and match to give your customer the safest installation possible
GEM – Gate Edge Module
- Converts a resistive electric gate edge signal to an active monitored signal allowing for use with over 90% of gate operator brands
MGL – Monitored Gate Link
- Wireless transmitter and receiver monitors the presence and function of a monitored edge sensor
Prime-Guard – Monitored Thru-Beam Photo Eye
- With optional battery powered emitter and three different mounting brackets for post, wall or ground installations
Reflecti-Guard – Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
- With no batteries required and three different mounting brackets for post, wall or ground installations